Started by DIAMONDPRO_11 DIAMONDPRO_11 on Apr 4, 2017

BAN APPEAL

Login to Post in this Thread

5 months ago

Sorry for contacting you but unfortunately I have been banned because my account was hacking.

I was with my friend and suddenly there was a film so our parents said that we stayed to much on the computer and so I left my computer open to go and watch the film, my older brother got the computer and installed me wurst a hack client.

Eve if my account was hacking I wasn't hacking, If you want may you please unban my account and I will promise you that it won't happen again

Your Sincerely, DIAMONDPRO_11

5 months ago

um please check my post in this topic

5 months ago

I saw your psot and im on the right server

5 months ago

Hi, I am sorry to say that as we have no proof you were not hacking we will not be unbanning you. 

Best of luck on other servers!

-JustJams

4 months ago

I was recently banned for flying. I've never flown hacked or cheated in any way on this server. 

4 months ago

Well i mean as my screen shot showed you were in the air for absolutely no reason and you hadnt just jumped you had been that way for a while and i have nothing that explains that. By the way the screenshot is on the discord im a little inept at getting them onto the forums if you would like to explain it in some way.

4 months ago

Well, I've never flown or cheated in any way whatsoever. I wouldn't seek a vanilla PvP server if I wanted to cheat. So you have a screen shot of me in the air?
4 months ago

yup heres a link for it on imgur 
http://imgur.com/a/42aT6

4 months ago

I know the last time I was on the server I was trying to play with a hot spot and it wasn't quite fast enough and it booted me. So I was just frozen there for a while? I can tell you that I have never flown or cheated on this server. I don't even know how to do any of that. I have vanilla Minecraft installed and I use the default launcher.
4 months ago

Hi.

Using the proof I have at hand the decision has been made to not unban you.

Jams

Server Status

mc.strictlyvanilla.net
0 / 20 players online

Donation Goal

$ 0.00 / 125 USD (0%)

Discord Server Status