Started by DIAMONDPRO_11 DIAMONDPRO_11 on Apr 4, 2017

BAN APPEAL

Login to Post in this Thread

11 months ago

Sorry for contacting you but unfortunately I have been banned because my account was hacking.

I was with my friend and suddenly there was a film so our parents said that we stayed to much on the computer and so I left my computer open to go and watch the film, my older brother got the computer and installed me wurst a hack client.

Eve if my account was hacking I wasn't hacking, If you want may you please unban my account and I will promise you that it won't happen again

Your Sincerely, DIAMONDPRO_11

11 months ago

um please check my post in this topic

11 months ago

I saw your psot and im on the right server

11 months ago

Hi, I am sorry to say that as we have no proof you were not hacking we will not be unbanning you. 

Best of luck on other servers!

-JustJams

11 months ago

I was recently banned for flying. I've never flown hacked or cheated in any way on this server. 

11 months ago

Well i mean as my screen shot showed you were in the air for absolutely no reason and you hadnt just jumped you had been that way for a while and i have nothing that explains that. By the way the screenshot is on the discord im a little inept at getting them onto the forums if you would like to explain it in some way.

11 months ago

Well, I've never flown or cheated in any way whatsoever. I wouldn't seek a vanilla PvP server if I wanted to cheat. So you have a screen shot of me in the air?
11 months ago

yup heres a link for it on imgur 
http://imgur.com/a/42aT6

11 months ago

I know the last time I was on the server I was trying to play with a hot spot and it wasn't quite fast enough and it booted me. So I was just frozen there for a while? I can tell you that I have never flown or cheated on this server. I don't even know how to do any of that. I have vanilla Minecraft installed and I use the default launcher.
11 months ago

Hi.

Using the proof I have at hand the decision has been made to not unban you.

Jams

Donation Goal

$ 0.00 / 125 USD (0%)

Top Donator

There is no top donator yet.

Server Status

play.strictlyvanilla.net
0 / 20 players online

Discord Server Status