Started by Wyke Wyke on Jan 15, 2017

Wyke [Staff Application]

Login to Post in this Thread

8 months ago

My username is Wyke, but my real name is Andrew, I am going to be 18 this year in April. I live in the UK (GMT Zone) playing often times at 5pm - 10pm on weekdays. Having expierence playing on other servers, I have grown a friendly atmosphere always responding to people's questions when they need answers. I have above average skill in building, from aesthetic and efficiency aspects and have average knowledge of redstone under my belt. I am hoping to learn a lot more about redstone using SP flatworlds and applying newly created circuits to this server to make it a better experience for new players. I am a very co-operative heavy player, and always like to give feedback and critiques as well as recieve them. I possess a bit of staff experience, having been on a server for a while, The previous owner decided to switch ownership to another user and had recommended me to the new owner as a staff member, unfortunately the owner decided there were enough staff members and I was not needed. Other than that I do not possess any other staff experience. And more so unfortunately, as I do not have very much experience moderating and administering Minecraft Servers, I do not know all that much about command blocks. I sincerely hope that you consider choosing me to be a member of the StrictlyVanillaMC staff team. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to improve the server for future players and supporting the server.

-Wyke

8 months ago

Thanks for your application as you dont have much experiance we can maybe look at starting you of as Warning Team Member they are resonsible for repoting anything on server to discord and forum. as well as letting players know what there doing is wrong and if they dont stop it mods or admins will drop a ban hammer on them.

This is basicly or training rank that gets staff used to rules and ready for more trust.

I will talk this application over and get back to you as soon as possible

8 months ago

Thank you for reading

8 months ago

Thank you for reading

Donation Goal

$ 0.00 / 125 USD (0%)

Top Donator

CrimsonWing

$39.50 USD

Server Status

mc.strictlyvanilla.net