Started by deathloepard deathloepard on Jan 30, 2017

Deathloepard staff application

Login to Post in this Thread

10 months ago

username: Deathloepard

Time zone: EST but usually on in the middle of the night between midnight and 6am my time

Experience as staff: I've only ever been a staff member for strictlyvanilla i've been both a mod and warning team member on multiple occasions

Time on strictly vanilla: I've been playing on strictly vanilla for about 4 years although inactive for bits I've always returned

Why do you want to be on staff: it seems there is a lack of staff since the reset and with that i'm more then happy to help and have been since I started. I can site the rules completely off memory without a second thought and have always been greatly troubled with how people have treated each other on the server in the past 
Why would i be good for staff: I have experience and have shown i can do the job even though some of that portion was during advos inactive period i didn't enjoy working under the admins at the time i feel i would also thrive much better under the people at the top as it is now.

10 months ago

I'm gonna add you as moderator you will be able to kick and ban from with in the site online players section

10 months ago

soon as my connection improves ill add your rank in game as well

Donation Goal

$ 0.00 / 125 USD (0%)

Top Donator

CrimsonWing

$39.50 USD

Server Status

mc.strictlyvanilla.net
0 / 20 players online

Discord Server Status