Started by bigeyemoose bigeyemoose on Jan 31, 2017

Bigeyemoose Staff Application

Login to Post in this Thread

10 months ago

Hello,

My name is Garrett, but in game im known as bigeyemoose. I am 18 years old and live in California. I just recently joined this server about 2 weeks ago and I have to say I love it. Advocaite and all the other staff are so helpful and kind that it makes the server experience even better.

Im writing this application because I would like to apply for a staff position. I am not really experienced in a staff position yet, however I am a quick learner. I am pretty available, so I can be on the server interacting with everyone and can make it an overall better environment for other players. I know the rules and can let people know what is right from wrong. Im super friendly and am willing to help others in any way possible. The server already is in good shape because the people that currently play on it are all very friendly, so this helps drive new people to stay and help us grow. Anyway, if I do become one of the members of staff I will always be here to make the server environment the best it can be. I love helping people and can generally answer questions that need to be answered while admins are not online. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to helping this server be the best it can be!

-bigeyemoose

10 months ago

If you would like to start out on this server at staff you can go over rules and help remind and slowly enforce them.

New staff members we like to start as Warning Team there job is basicly to report chat violations with screenshots on the forum and in discord. that way a moderator or a admin can ban that player.

you also will be there to help new commers get used to everything the server has to offer and follow a strict guideline in where you work hard to set a high standard so others can follow beheind you making place even better to play.

If that sounds good for you let me know and ill go ahead and give you Warning Team rank on forum discord and ingame.

10 months ago

Yes, that works for me. I'll build my way up from there! Goal would be mod, but that's a good starting place!

10 months ago

welcome to the team.

rank given on forum and ingame

Donation Goal

$ 0.00 / 125 USD (0%)

Top Donator

CrimsonWing

$39.50 USD

Server Status

mc.strictlyvanilla.net
0 / 20 players online

Discord Server Status